Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Disclaimer

Well after my previous post I got yet another negative response. Looks like I'm on a roll huh?
I won't go into the details of the matter but it wasn't pretty...
So here's the thing, I'm a writer, a non-fiction writer. I use what and who I know. I do my best to keep people anonymous by not including names and/or changing names, unless it's positive or you're related to me in which case I will sing your praises loud and proud.
The fact of the matter is if you have played a role in my life you will probably be written about or at the very least referred to at some point in my writing, whether it be on the blog, articles, or even homework. I will never publish someone's secrets or anything that is said in confidence but if we have a shared experience I feel as though that's fair game.
So I apologize if I have offended you, but I appreciate that you read my blog :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment